A local network API designed to extend your product experience. Integrate your setup with third party devices and services and enable more granular control of the hardware.
Shapes User Manual
The following tips can help your Nanoleaf Shapes achieve the best wireless range & network reception.
- Place your Shapes in an open area where there are less obstructions, such as large pieces of furniture or walls.
- Avoid placing your Shapes behind furniture or inside cabinets.
- Don‘t place your Shapes in areas surrounded by metal surfaces on three or more sides. This can cause signal issues.
- Try to place your Shapes at least 25 feet (8 meters) away from any microwave oven, 2.4 GHz cordless phone, Wi-Fi devices, or other source of interference.
- Place your Shapes as close to your Wi-Fi home router as possible. For best performance, keep the distance below 65 feet (20 meters) and have no more than one wall in between.