Get the Alexa Skill that’s more fun than egg timer, and just as free.
Nanoleaf Smart Lighting
Amazon Alexa Integration
Set up the Alexa Skill on the device you use most often to control your Nanoleaf lights.
Create a 'Group' in the Alexa App called 'My [Room] Lights' to turn on or off all your Smart Lights in a room at once.
Name your device and Scenes something simple. Try 'Bob's Lights' instead of 'Robert Milliken the Third, Esquire's Lights'.
- Light Panels Controller Firmware 1.4.32 or Higher OR
- Smarter Hub Firmware 1.07 or Higher
- iOS App Version 1.3 or Higher
- Android App Version 1.1 or Higher
- Your own Amazon Echo, Echo Dot, or similar Alexa-compatible product
- Alexa App Installed on Your Device