Nanoleaf Light Panels and Nanoleaf Rhythm Limited Warranty:
Two year complimentary replacement of defective hardware.
Things to Know
- Support for the app and software is always available, warranty or not.
- The warranty applies for normal wear and tear, not complete stupidity.
- If outside of the USA, Canada, European Union, United Kingdom, Australia, or New Zealand, your nation’s customs officials may assess duties or taxes on warranty replacements we export to you. We’d love to be able to tell your leaders to go shove it, but the last time we tried, our support team got punished. If it’s a concern for you, talk to the appropriate customs agency in your country. These costs are your responsibility and we cannot provide cash reimbursement to you for them.
- If you live somewhere remote, you might split the shipping costs with us =)
- Damage to paint is not covered under the warranty, exercise care.
- Warranty = void for second-hand goods. Goods purchased from private, unauthorized sellers are considered second hand, even if a marketplace listing is marked ‘new’ by that seller.
- Save your receipt if you didn’t purchase from the Nanoleaf Shop.
- Replacement parts are available for sale for out of warranty goods.
- If you want to return something for a cash refund, it has to be unused (not necessarily unopened) and a return requested with Nanoleaf Support within 30 days of the original purchase. The parcel must then be transferred to the courier within 14 days of a return label being provided. In the USA, Canada, European Union, United Kingdom, and orders shipped to Australian customers from Australia, we’ll pay the return shipping costs. Otherwise, return shipping is your responsibility. If return shipping is at your expense, the order must be shipped within 30 days of purchase and only after a return has been authorized by Nanoleaf Support.
- For used product, or returns outside of the shipping window, store credit will be issued in lieu of a refund. A C$5.00 / US$5.00 / £5.00 / 5,00€ / A$5.00 restocking fee applies to all returned orders from the Nanoleaf Shop in either case. Shipping fees paid when you placed an order are non-refundable, as is the cost of the optional insurance if you chose to purchase it.
- If you did not purchase items directly from Nanoleaf (via Amazon or The Nanoleaf Shop), please contact the seller to begin a return. Nanoleaf cannot accept returns for items purchased from other retailers.
If something comes up that you’re unsure about or might fall in a grey area, just ask… nicely =). We started Nanoleaf to build great products that people love, and we do our best to ensure that our customers have a great experience when interacting with our products and our team.
Late or Missing Refunds
If you haven’t received a refund confirmation email, check your account statement before contacting Nanoleaf.If a refund does not show on your statement, please contact your credit card’s issuing bank. It often takes time for refunds to post to your account (3 to 10 bank business days in most cases).If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact our support team by clicking here.
End of Life Items
Only regularly stocked items may be returned, discontinued and clearance items are final sale.
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, please open a support ticket.
Limited Product Warranty (Legal)
Nanoleaf Light Panels and Nanoleaf Rhythm Limited Warranty
Limited Warranty: Two year complimentary replacement of defective hardware. The warranty period is based on product operation of 6 hours a day / 7 days a week. If a Product fails to operate in accordance with this limited Warranty, Nanoleaf will, at its discretion, replace the Product with the same or a functionally equivalent Product or grant purchaser a credit for a future Product purchase. Nanoleaf may also request that the product be returned for examination and mitigation of future similar defects.
For avoidance of doubt, “to replace the Product” does not include any removal or reinstallation costs or expenses, including without limitation labour costs or expenses, shipping costs to return defective Products or any damages that may occur during the return of the Product. For goods returned directly to Nanoleaf, costs assessed by Nanoleaf will be deducted from your refund. Store credit may also be offered in lieu of a refund when the customer and Nanoleaf agree to this remedy.
This limited Warranty is subject to the following additional conditions:
- The Products have been installed and operated in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions and precautions.
- The Products have not been subject to accident, neglect, abuse, misuse or acts of God.
- The Product has been purchased directly from an authorized Nanoleaf distributor/dealer/store or direct from the Nanoleaf Shop.
- Proof of purchase must be provided to Nanoleaf in the form of a receipt for sale of goods.
The warranty and remedy set forth herein do not apply to Products, parts, advice, assistance or service which Nanoleaf furnishes to purchaser as a business courtesy. The warranty is not applicable to any Product which is used in violation of any applicable standard, code or instructions for use, including those contained in the Standards for Safety of Underwriters Laboratory, Inc. (UL), Standards for the American Standards Institute (ANSI), in Canada, the Canadian Standards Association (CSA), in Australia, Standards Association of Australia (SAA), In European Economic Area EEA, European Conformity (CE).
THE FOREGOING WARRANTY IS EXCLUSIVE, AND THE SOLE REMEDY FOR ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, IN CONTRACT, IN TORT OR OTHERWISE ARISING FROM THE FAILURE OF PRODUCT AND IS IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ALL WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE WHICH WARRANTIES ARE HEREBY DISCLAIMED. THE LIABILITY OF NANOLEAF SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE TERMS OF THE EXPRESS WARRANTY SET FORTH HEREIN. IN NO EVENT WILL NANOLEAF BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES RESULTING FROM LOSS OF USE, PROFITS, BUSINESS OR GOODWILL, WHETHER OR NOT NANOLEAF HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY THEREOF.