Our team creates cutting edge connected lighting solutions that integrate with Apple HomeKit, Google Assistant, and Amazon Alexa platforms. We are building leading edge technology that is sold at places like Home Depot, Apple Retail, and Best Buy stores. Our team believes in building technology that doesn’t exist today because that is where true innovation happens. Our team is empowered to be creative, work independently and build things that they love.
The Mobile Developer will work closely with our full-stack, embedded and hardware team to deliver a delightful and stunning app experience.
- Contribute to new development for our latest product and features
- Work according to our UI/UX design
- Write clean, maintainable code and advocate for best practices
- Formulate and automate mobile software testing
- Work with the embedded and server development team in order to deliver a full stack solution and the best mobile experience possible
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or other related field required
- 1+ years of hands-on Android Development experience with Kotlin and/or Java
- Track record in developing Android apps, released to Google Play is a big asset
- Interest in the Internet of Things (IoT) an asset
- Swift/Objective-C experience an asset
- Experience with node.js, REST, and API integrations are assets
- Experience with OAuth and mobile security mechanisms a big asset
- Experience integrating with Bluetooth, Wifi, or other embedded hardware an asset
- Personal projects (school projects do not count) an asset
- Creative problem solving, quality awareness and driven to have an impact on Nanoleaf
If you think this position is for you, and you want to join a fast-growing, energetic, global startup in a dynamic industry. Apply now!