We are looking for a full-time Product Analyst that can help bring Nanoleaf’s next-generation products into reality while ensuring they perform according to the highest standards.
Our ideal candidate has a high attention to detail, and the ability to imagine, test, and validate amazing product experiences. If you love well-designed and executed products and constantly see shortcomings and ways to improve the things in your everyday life, we want to hear from you.
You will be reporting to the Chief Product Officer, and working closely with a team of talented engineers, developers, and designers.
The Product Analyst will be responsible for ensuring the highest quality experience relating to Nanoleaf’s prototype and production hardware and software products:
- Definition of product experience requirements and associated test cases
- Software functional testing
- Product usability testing
- Interfacing with customers to understand problem areas
- Bachelor’s degree
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong problem solving ability
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working with hardware products a huge asset
What We Offer
- Experience first hand what it’s like to be in a successful and fast growing start-up
- Feel the impact you make by improving Nanoleaf’s products and software
- Work in a team of pleasant young people who love to work hard and play hard together
- Centrally located office in the heart of downtown Toronto that’s steps away from the St Lawrence Market
Nanoleaf is ushering in a new era of lighting that centers around complete personalization, a world beyond light bulbs and restrictions around how we illuminate our living spaces. Founded in 2012 by three engineers on a journey to make green technology desirable, the company has offices in Shenzhen, Hong Kong, Toronto and is now expanding into Europe. Made up of a diverse team of passionate out-of-the-box thinking problem-solvers, Nanoleaf strives to transform illumination and revolutionize the way we light up the world. We are on a mission to build an amazing global brand and team, and make a positive impact on the lives of our customers and employees. If this sounds good to you, apply now!