We are looking for a full-time Product QA Technician that can help bring Nanoleaf’s next-generation products into reality while performing according to our high internal standards.
Our ideal candidate has a high attention to detail, the ability to test products according to design requirements with a keen eye for details and the ability to spot issues that others may miss. You will be reporting to the Chief Product Officer, and working closely with a team of talented engineers, developers, and designers.
The Product QA Technician will be responsible for all aspects of testing Nanoleaf’s prototype and production hardware and software products:
- Software functional and integration testing
- Product usability testing
- Contributing to product UX both during design and during development
- Reproduction of customer issues for products in production
- Interfacing with technical development team
- College graduate
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong problem solving ability
- Good communication skills
- Experience in a technical environment an asset
What We Offer
- Experience first hand what it’s like to be in a successful and fast growing start-up
- Feel the impact you make by improving Nanoleaf’s products and software
- Work in a team of pleasant young people who love to work hard and play hard together
- Centrally located office in the heart of downtown Toronto that’s steps away from the St Lawrence Market
Nanoleaf is ushering in a new era of lighting that centers around complete personalization, a world beyond light bulbs and restrictions around how we illuminate our living spaces. Founded in 2012 by three engineers on a journey to make green technology desirable, the company has offices in Shenzhen, Hong Kong, Toronto and is now expanding into Europe. Made up of a diverse team of passionate out-of-the-box thinking problem-solvers, Nanoleaf strives to transform illumination and revolutionize the way we light up the world. We are on a mission to build an amazing global brand and team, and make a positive impact on the lives of our customers and employees. If this sounds good to you, apply now!