Light Panels User Manual
This will reset the Wi-Fi and all saved pairing configurations. Your saved scenes will remain.
- Press and hold the Power and brighten buttons together on the Controller for 15 seconds.
- Let go once the Status LED starts flashing.
- Wait for the Power button LED to remain on and steady.
- On the Nanoleaf App, delete the previous device and re-pair it again.
This will reset your Light Panels to factory settings, deleting Wi-Fi settings, pairing information, and saved scenes. Your default scenes and settings will be restored.
You can restore your Scenes after a Hard Reset if you are logged in to your Nanoleaf Account (see Restore Scenes procedure below).
- Unplug your Light Panels from the power source.
- While holding the Power and brighten buttons, plug the Power Supply back into power.
- Continue holding the buttons down until the button LEDs on the Controller come on.
- Once the LEDs come on, quickly release the buttons. The LEDs will flash to indicate that the hard reset will now take place.
- Wait about 2 minutes for a reboot. The Light Panels are ready to be setup once the Power Button LED turns on and the panels begin cycling through different colours.
- Open the Nanoleaf App and login to your Nanoleaf Account.
- In the Dashboard tab, select the Settings icon.
- Under SYSTEM > BACKUP AND RESTORE, ensure that DEVICE SYNC is enabled.
- Select RESTORE FROM BACKUP and RESTORE.