A local network API designed to extend your product experience. Integrate your setup with third party devices and services and enable more granular control of the hardware.
Lines User Manual
The following tips can help your Nanoleaf Lines achieve the best wireless range & network reception.
- Place your Lines in an open area where there are less obstructions, such as large pieces of furniture or walls.
- Avoid placing your Lines behind furniture or inside cabinets.
- Don‘t place your Lines in areas surrounded by metal surfaces on three or more sides. This can cause signal issues.
- Try to place your Lines at least 25 feet (8 meters) away from any microwave oven, 2.4 GHz cordless phone, Wi-Fi devices, or other source of interference.
- Place your Lines as close to your Wi-Fi home router as possible. For best performance, keep the distance below 65 feet (20 meters) and have no more than one wall in between.
**Excludes Nanoleaf Essentials