A local network API designed to extend your product experience. Integrate your setup with third party devices and services and enable more granular control of the hardware.
Light Panels User Manual
Pairing Your Panels for Android
Standard Pairing Process for Android
To ensure a smooth pairing process, please make sure you have the following things ready:
Requires Android 9+
Found as a QR code and a 8 digit code on your Light Panels Power Supply Unit, Controller and Quick Start Guide/Welcome Card.
5 GHz networks are not compatible with Nanoleaf products.
The Controller is ready when the indicator light is solid white.
Download and Open the Nanoleaf App
You can find the official Nanoleaf Smarter Series App in the Google Play Store. Make sure you have the latest version.
Pair Your Light Panels
- On the Dashboard, tap the pencil icon in the top right corner.
- Tap “Add Device +”
- Under Decor, Select Light Panels as your product.
- The app will automatically open up the pairing window.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to either:Option A
Scan the QR codeOption B
Enter in the 8-digit pairing code found on your Elements Power Supply Unit, Controller, or Quick Start Guide/Welcome CardOption C
Use NFC Tap, by holding the top of your mobile device over the buttons of your Controller
- Your Nanoleaf Light Panels should now be connected and ready to go.