A local network API designed to extend your product experience. Integrate your setup with third party devices and services and enable more granular control of the hardware.
Light Panels User Manual
The following tips can help your Nanoleaf Light Panels achieve the best wireless range & network reception.
- Place your Light Panels in an open area where there are less obstructions, such as large pieces of furniture or walls.
- Avoid placing your Light Panels behind furniture or inside cabinets.
- Don‘t place your Light Panels in areas surrounded by metal surfaces on three or more sides. This can cause signal issues.
- Try to place your Light Panels at least 25 feet (8 metres) away from any microwave oven, 2.4 GHz cordless phone, Wi-Fi devices, or other source of interference.
- Place your Light Panels as close to your Wi-Fi home router as possible. For best performance, keep the distance below 65 feet (20 metres) and have no more than one wall in between.
**Excludes Nanoleaf Essentials