Light Panels User Manual
The following tips can help your Nanoleaf Light Panels achieve the best wireless range & network reception.
- Place your Light Panels in an open area where there are less obstructions, such as large pieces of furniture or walls.
- Avoid placing your Light Panels behind furniture or inside cabinets.
- Don‘t place your Light Panels in areas surrounded by metal surfaces on three or more sides. This can cause signal issues.
- Try to place your Light Panels at least 25 feet (8 metres) away from any microwave oven, 2.4 GHz cordless phone, Wi-Fi devices, or other source of interference.
- Place your Light Panels as close to your Wi-Fi home router as possible. For best performance, keep the distance below 65 feet (20 metres) and have no more than one wall in between.